This handcrafted vase is taking you on a voyage around the Mediterranean.
Made of special waterproof paper, it's a
tribute to the ancient and sophisticated art of ceramics. Use this eye-catching vase to adorn your desk or dining table, or as
a thoughtful and original gift. Let your imagination bloom.
- Carefully cut off the top of a plastic bottle. Alternatively, use a medium-sized glass or ceramic vessel.
- In case you would like to use large flowers or leaves, add some stones.
- Top the container half-way up with
water and place it on a flat surface.
- Open the paper by gently pushing in the edges and slip it over the container.
- The vase is made of waterproof paper. Should the paper get wet, simply let it dry.
- Arrange the flowers and
brighten up your favorite spot.